Explicit Aurora

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Today is Tuesday right?

I think today is Tuesday. I tend to lose track fairly quickly after Sunday ends. Promptly after returning from Steve and Andy's Apt in lovely Goshen Indiana Saturday night I began combining corn which lasted 5 hours before I quit and crawled to my bed. For those of you not in Goshen (Nathan and Kenan) I went to Goshen this past week with one of our pastors who was traveling there for some meetings. I had a wonderful time though I lost much sleep. Thursday night staying up until 3 playing Settlers of Catan with 'ol chums over at East Hall...there may be more appropriate words than 'chums' for these daft ladies. I digress, Thursday night I Steven and I talked too and figured out our lives for the next few months. Friday night I made lasagna with some womenfolk at Kenwood house and had a large group over to share it with. Steven was there, he can legitimate my claim to NOT be the only male in the group that met that night. Friday night I later traveled with Steven and Andy and Megan (who was out for the weekend) to the college cabin and tried to stay warm, failed, and returned to Ben Reeds house where we discussed a roadtrip out West to look at grad schools for Sculpture. The proposed trip would commence November 16th and cover some 6528 miles in two weeks. We wanted to kidnap Steven and take him along but he has a few more weeks of his teaching seminar and "needs to graduate" otherwise the past 4.5 years have been "a waste of time" or something to that. Whatever, I'm calling his bluff right now.

Saturday morning I went to breakfast at the County Seat with Andy, Steven, Thushan (now legal~see previous post), Megan, and David. I tried to get some info out of David about his sexy love life, but he seemed disinterested in talking about it for the most part. I assume all is well though. Go get'em Davey. The breakfast was early, but good and I am very much obliged to have such friends. I hope you all find awe-inspiring contentment. About 10am I got in the car with my pastor to return again to Iowa.

Sunday Church then sleep.

Monday: Landscaping for 11 hours-1/2 break for lunch and stop to pee twice.
Tuesday, today I guess, Combining corn again.

Tomorrow is landscaping and I'm a tired emotional wreck. mostly just tired.

Explicitly,

Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home