Thank you for the Music
Abba rocks the house again I'm afraid.
So I'm sort of a timid yak. I'm resorting to my middle-schoolish ways of avoidance in times of confrontation. I thought I had figured out who I was, no. I guess not. Maybe next time around I'll get it. I'm currently in Chicago working on a Video Production for Chicago Mennonite Learning Center. I am staying in the VS house there and it's far easier to urinate out my upstairs bedroom window than go down stairs to use the bathroom and face certain conversation with persons I'm not really interested in talking with. I feel I have to be nice to them. I'm tired of being nice. Actually I'm just tired in general. It's 11:50pm and I've been looking at computer screens since about 8:00am this morning. Back to the peeing out the window. I haven't actually urinated out said window yet. It has crossed my mind a few times though. Any thoughts on being confrontational are welcome. Especially from Steven. eh? how about it.
On another note. Robyn and I aren't together now. We have differences, she has some getting older to do and I have some figuring-out-who-I-am-so-I-don't-have-to-pee-out-the-window to be doing. (I'm reading Phil Yancey's "What's so Amazing about Grace?" now and it has some interesting things.) I did and do value her friendship nonetheless. She and I had some very wonderful conversations and I learned quite a bit about myself from her. We left it as we'd keep in touch and see what sorts of people we are in a couple of years and if we haven't found our soul mates by then maybe give it another go. I gotta admit, she was cute, and she did know how to go shopping for pants.
So I'm sort of a timid yak. I'm resorting to my middle-schoolish ways of avoidance in times of confrontation. I thought I had figured out who I was, no. I guess not. Maybe next time around I'll get it. I'm currently in Chicago working on a Video Production for Chicago Mennonite Learning Center. I am staying in the VS house there and it's far easier to urinate out my upstairs bedroom window than go down stairs to use the bathroom and face certain conversation with persons I'm not really interested in talking with. I feel I have to be nice to them. I'm tired of being nice. Actually I'm just tired in general. It's 11:50pm and I've been looking at computer screens since about 8:00am this morning. Back to the peeing out the window. I haven't actually urinated out said window yet. It has crossed my mind a few times though. Any thoughts on being confrontational are welcome. Especially from Steven. eh? how about it.
On another note. Robyn and I aren't together now. We have differences, she has some getting older to do and I have some figuring-out-who-I-am-so-I-don't-have-to-pee-out-the-window to be doing. (I'm reading Phil Yancey's "What's so Amazing about Grace?" now and it has some interesting things.) I did and do value her friendship nonetheless. She and I had some very wonderful conversations and I learned quite a bit about myself from her. We left it as we'd keep in touch and see what sorts of people we are in a couple of years and if we haven't found our soul mates by then maybe give it another go. I gotta admit, she was cute, and she did know how to go shopping for pants.

2 Comments:
the trick it to kick someone's ass on the first day...lest some lad procure thee as thy bitch.
By
Andy, at 6/07/2006 11:31 PM
So am I suppose to hate Robyn and talk crap behind her back as is costumary with exgirlfriends of my friends? I don't know her well and she seemed really nice so it will be a challeng. I'll do my best.
Robyn will never earn the respect and admiration of the masses who listen modern rock/country hybrid which is becoming increasingly common on the airwaves. I'm sorry but someone had to say it.
By
Steve, at 6/12/2006 8:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home