Explicit Aurora

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Great Discovery

As some of you might be aware I have spent the last three months residing in St. Louis. However, recently I have made a great discovery that I want to share with my former Aurora residents. See I want to give you guys the inside scoop. It's called the Gateway Arch but I'm not really sure why its called that. All I know is that it is easy to miss and if you have driven through St. Louis and weren't really working at observing your surroundings you might not have noticed it.

If you look closely at the middle part of the picture you'll notice a structure that's looks like half an oval. That's the arch! Apparently, it is the only one in the country. OMG!!! This just goes to show you that if you really stay alert and perceptive of your surroundings you too could discover hidden gems that your places of residence have to offer. Anyway happy hunting. Here is your reward if you happened to read this entire post. Happy Holidays.

2 Comments:

  • Gosh Steve, I'd really like to see this oval thing you're talking about but the picture you posted isn't linked correctly. It's hard to picture what you're talking about without an actual picture.

    By Blogger Davey, at 12/08/2008 1:06 AM  

  • much better

    By Blogger Davey, at 1/07/2009 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home