ok, so I am in Denver currently, things are good. I have an uncle out here who has two adopted children. Them being adopted is totally beside the point, the point is, though, that these children are 5 and 2 respectively. They cry and whine all the time! Kids need so much attention. You are always feeding them this or changing that etc etc. We went to an outdoor Ice Sculpture gallery on Saturday and one of the little ones went along while the other stayed at home. He dragged us (actually correct English I believe - rather than "drug us") way too quickly past the works of art and we had to constantly be watching so that he wouldn't be "abducted" or "kidnapped" or something ridiculous like that. If kidnappers knew how annoying little kids are surely they wouldn't want them! Go ahead, take my kids, you'll want to give back soon anyway...maybe that's a little over the top. Anyway, I realized I am not ready for children yet though someday I do think I would enjoy the task. David, I assume some of your actions in married life could lead to such ends and I warn you: Be you cautious whenst thou till thine fertile ground. (KJV)
Yesterday I walked for about an hour and a half to the local public library to which I now own a bright shiny new library card. I found and read a Seinfeld script for "The Statue" episode and enjoyed my jog home and the shower that followed.
Also this to all those interested:

Yesterday I walked for about an hour and a half to the local public library to which I now own a bright shiny new library card. I found and read a Seinfeld script for "The Statue" episode and enjoyed my jog home and the shower that followed.
Also this to all those interested:

I am 24 as of Saturday, January 28th. When are everyone else's birth dates (so that I may send large amounts of money to aid in celebration*).
Love,
mark
* "large amounts" should not be construded to mean more than one (1) dollar US currency at it's current market value - date: January 31, 2006.

1 Comments:
i feel like i've been starting a lot comments to you, mark, with 'sorry mark', but sorry mark, i didn't even really know it was your birthday last saturday. happy birthday anyway. my birthday has been december 11 of every year since (and including) 1982.
By
Andy, at 2/01/2006 12:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home