Explicit Aurora

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Told 'em to go f*** themselves.

You know what gc just tried to do to me? They tried to tell me that cause I only got 5 credits, now I need to move my a** off campus cause I don't meet the gd oncampus credit requirements. Well I fired an email right back an' told 'em to go f*** themselves. Yeah, they obviously didn't know who the f*** they were dealin' with 'cause they listened the f*** up. That's right, they made a big f***in' exception. The way i figger, I'm payin' almost as much to live on campus as I'm paying for the act'l classes - It's like a gd gift people!! How unf***ing grateful does an institution gotta be? F***! In addition, I already got myself 157 gd credits. It's like they're coming up with everything short of a lawsuit to bleed my a** dry. GD!

-andrew f***in' k

P.S. Mark, I know nothing about girls, never have and percieve to never will. I apologize for giving you the wrong f***in' impression.

2 Comments:

  • It was nice of them to try and kick you off campus after you had already gone through final registration.

    By Blogger Steve, at 1/16/2006 1:37 AM  

  • i suppose i should also mention that i went through final registration with 8 credits and then dropped 3 on the second to last day i was allowed to do that...

    By Blogger Andy, at 1/17/2006 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home