Is anyone currently residing in Goshen willing to give poor ol' davey a ride to Andy's for the inaugural Arkansas Woot? I'll buy that person wine in a box. That is a lie. Maybe.
It might be just you and me David heading out from Goshen. Thushan is looking into other travel arrangments. You may have to drive my car as I might be busy consuming an entire box of wine.
7 manly men started the year. Then it was 6, then 5, then it held pretty well for a while. Now AuroraHouse is under female rule, but it they say we are welcome to visit, so we probably won't retaliate. Probably...
1 Comments:
It might be just you and me David heading out from Goshen. Thushan is looking into other travel arrangments. You may have to drive my car as I might be busy consuming an entire box of wine.
By
Steve, at 6/12/2006 8:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home