Firing up the ol' brain again.
So it turns out, just like an old tractor or a motorcycle that's been sitting all winter or a car that has some bad fuel in it, the ol' brain doesn't work so great after it's been takin' it easy on the family farm all summer.
Whew! I'm back in the swing of things at Goshen College studying to be an Elementary School Teacher. Yessiree I sure am. I'm hoping that the economy booms just enough that all the teachers that decided not to retire during the last few years will finally throw in the towel a year from this December and I'll be waiting at the doorstep (with my resume) to take over.
Classes this semester are Curriculum Studies: Math, Ed. Psych, Literacy I, and Exceptional Learners.
In other news I finished editing about 350 photos from a recent wedding and am in the process of posting them online at MarkGingerichPhotography.com, and have moved back to Goshen on 7th street with a buddy from my seminary days. It's good to be just a couple blocks away from Andy, Megan and Luke Miller.
Andy, Charlee and I went to some races at the Plymouth Speedway this weekend. It was a Night of Destruction - basically a demolition derby/race combo with lots of crashing lots of squealing tires and a few fires. Andy's got some phone footage I think.
The world turns on.
Mark
Whew! I'm back in the swing of things at Goshen College studying to be an Elementary School Teacher. Yessiree I sure am. I'm hoping that the economy booms just enough that all the teachers that decided not to retire during the last few years will finally throw in the towel a year from this December and I'll be waiting at the doorstep (with my resume) to take over.
Classes this semester are Curriculum Studies: Math, Ed. Psych, Literacy I, and Exceptional Learners.
In other news I finished editing about 350 photos from a recent wedding and am in the process of posting them online at MarkGingerichPhotography.com, and have moved back to Goshen on 7th street with a buddy from my seminary days. It's good to be just a couple blocks away from Andy, Megan and Luke Miller.
Andy, Charlee and I went to some races at the Plymouth Speedway this weekend. It was a Night of Destruction - basically a demolition derby/race combo with lots of crashing lots of squealing tires and a few fires. Andy's got some phone footage I think.
The world turns on.
Mark

1 Comments:
The world turns YOU on. Go get'em bhoay!
By
Andy, at 9/14/2011 7:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home