Fall is nice once soccer season is over.
While I have yet to fully realize the extra 5% of each day I can now consider "free time" I have had the pleasure of a few notable moments. Namely, raking the leaves with Luke this evening and then
riding my minibike through the giant leaf pile. For those of you who anticipated a lengthy, well-worded, and thoughtfully humorous contribution to this underutilized forum, I am sorry to disappoint you, but (so far) that is simply all I have been able to do with those extra two hours.
Monday we collected jerseys and voted on MVP and other crap like that, and today we cleaned out the equipment shed and shopvac'd it.
Now that I think about it, I guess technically I lied to you before, since I drove through the leaf pile about 8:00p.m. I easily could have done that on any night, after practice, during the season.
At any rate, while this now appears to have been a colossal waste of time, it is a hope of mine to keep you informed of what I do in that newly discovered...or soon to be discovered (tomorrow hopefully) time. If I had better marketing skills, I could use this to my advantage somehow...Andy: now with 5% more FREE TIME!
Yours in friendship,
Andy
riding my minibike through the giant leaf pile. For those of you who anticipated a lengthy, well-worded, and thoughtfully humorous contribution to this underutilized forum, I am sorry to disappoint you, but (so far) that is simply all I have been able to do with those extra two hours.Monday we collected jerseys and voted on MVP and other crap like that, and today we cleaned out the equipment shed and shopvac'd it.
Now that I think about it, I guess technically I lied to you before, since I drove through the leaf pile about 8:00p.m. I easily could have done that on any night, after practice, during the season.
At any rate, while this now appears to have been a colossal waste of time, it is a hope of mine to keep you informed of what I do in that newly discovered...or soon to be discovered (tomorrow hopefully) time. If I had better marketing skills, I could use this to my advantage somehow...Andy: now with 5% more FREE TIME!
Yours in friendship,
Andy

1 Comments:
picture's not showing up. What about making 3 piles of leaves and burying a person in one of them and then the guy comes around the corner on his bike and has to choose which pile to blast through without knowing. Could make things interesting for everybody.
By
Mark, at 11/14/2011 6:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home