Explicit Aurora

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

News from the travel agency

so, yeah, i'm a slacker for just now signing up with this blog. I just kept forgetting about it and...and......i got nothing. But hey, now that I'm working at Menno Travel I have lots of free time in the morning (as if I didn't last month before I had a job) to read this (because it's been really slow lately)...that is until they tell me to stop using company resources, i.e internet, for personal use cause i'm not supposed to do that. But until that day.

Yup, i'm working at menno travel, which is nice cause it's about a minute walk from our apartment. What i do is process tickets and take care of the mail. It's kinda like Office Space here. Some people are a bit odd. The way that the receptionist answers the phone can be annoying if listened to in excess. We don't have an guy from India here though. Not even in the IT department, which is where he would most logically be. Pretty soon, I'll get completely fed up and stop caring, then get promoted. Man, I need to watch that movie again. They're paying for flu shots for all of us today. That's exciting. I guess.

I'll be stuck in Goshen for Thanksgiving because I have to work Friday. However, Emmy is going home for a few days on Friday so if anyone (I guess just Andy, Steve, and Thush since you are the only ones in Goshen) is also doing nothing let me know and we can dress up as Pilgrims and chase one of us who is dressed up as an Indian (carrying the turkey or other more hilarious Thanksgivingy object he appears to have just stolen from us) through downtown Goshen, Prankstgrup style. Or maybe I'll just come over to your appartment and watch football.

-David

and hey you guys, you really need more flair. You know, Bryan is over there wearing 37 pieces of flair and well, I just think that only wearing the minimum suggests the wrong spirit.

1 Comments:

  • ironically, i just watched that movie last night...unfortunately, i missed this message by at least 4 days. sorry dave, we all left except for thushan who was "up a shit creek with homework"

    By Blogger Andy, at 11/27/2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home