Today's News
Today Kenan and I have confirmed housing for the year. Though nothing has been signed, Ben, we can probably squeeze you for a few monthsif you can't find anything else. Nathan, are you in for Arkansas? You can make a decision last minute, just curious what you're thinking...I've been in Goshen the last day or so and haven't seen Thushan, but Thushan, the word is that you could fly into jonesboro, but for some reason with the connections necessary to get there...even leaving from Chicago would result in over 12 hours travel...you may as well drive - all other nearest destinations are roughly 2.5-3 hours each way from the house after flight arrival...and the 1 way flights aren't cheap, though they are shorter...are you sure you can't take the other days off? We checked expedia, orbitz and travelocity. the nearest airports are jonesboro, ar , little rock, ar , and memphis, tn ... Mark I still haven't started my canoe, but hopefully by the 21st you'll have something to hack at. Davey, stop playing video games and spend some time with the wifey. Steve is sleeping.
Shalom
Shalom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home