Friends near and Far
Hi, This is Mark.
Kenan, your sister is lying. I totally could have gotten her phone number if I would have wanted to, but I didn't and I didn't. So she is a lying lier that lies about not lying to people she lies at. She's a nice person though.
Well, I have completed yet another month of life. November was harsh at times, but I have survived and am semi-prepared for December. During the warmer days of November when I should have been bringing in wood for the colder days ahead I was sitting on my rear reading psychology or the Holy Scriptures sent to reveal our maker YHWH (there's some weird stuff in the old testament - eg. Elisha calls down she-bears to attack some children for calling him names. Check it out 2 Kings 2:23-25). With little to no wood supply left these days, we (I speak of myself and the two female persons I live with) rely on natural gas to furnish the heat for our abode. It seems much easier to let $ do the work, especially when it is not our $. That's horrible I know ...But! through the psychology reading I am doing, I am discovering that under all this nice Mark stuff I am really a pretty honest-to-God horrible individual. It's revitalizing to have such thoughts evoked every now and again though it totally makes me wonder about what the future holds. Sorry for being so nice guys.
I'm doing maintenance sometimes and PR stuff others. Some days I don't do much of anything and feel pretty crappy about service. On the other hand, it provides some needed time for reflection and introspection.
Kenan, how's school going? Sarah Rohrer (sp?) said she doesn't see you much at church b/c you head south for most weekends. That's about all I know about you now.
Nathan, have you ever posted? Do you read this? If you don't post a reply to this then we will know you don't read it and we can call you a ninny-poo-buckets. All you have to do is post something.
Thushan, I still have one of your books "The Lotus and the Bible" or something like that. I haven't read it yet, but I'm working on it. Don't think I have forgotten. I'll get it back to you and if you need it back sooner let me know and I'll get it to you.
Andy, school was a drag when I was little. Now you are making others suffer. It's good for them though right? You should consider picking one child and using him/her as an example to keep the others in line. "This is what could happen to you if you don't listen up and do your assignments." And then send the child to the principal or detention or to get your mail from the office, but tell everyone in the class that he's going to the principal.
David, Hi to the wife, any kids on the way? Communication!? what are we supposed to do with that anyway?
Steven, I will post a picture of you now:

Merry December
Mark
Kenan, your sister is lying. I totally could have gotten her phone number if I would have wanted to, but I didn't and I didn't. So she is a lying lier that lies about not lying to people she lies at. She's a nice person though.
Well, I have completed yet another month of life. November was harsh at times, but I have survived and am semi-prepared for December. During the warmer days of November when I should have been bringing in wood for the colder days ahead I was sitting on my rear reading psychology or the Holy Scriptures sent to reveal our maker YHWH (there's some weird stuff in the old testament - eg. Elisha calls down she-bears to attack some children for calling him names. Check it out 2 Kings 2:23-25). With little to no wood supply left these days, we (I speak of myself and the two female persons I live with) rely on natural gas to furnish the heat for our abode. It seems much easier to let $ do the work, especially when it is not our $. That's horrible I know ...But! through the psychology reading I am doing, I am discovering that under all this nice Mark stuff I am really a pretty honest-to-God horrible individual. It's revitalizing to have such thoughts evoked every now and again though it totally makes me wonder about what the future holds. Sorry for being so nice guys.
I'm doing maintenance sometimes and PR stuff others. Some days I don't do much of anything and feel pretty crappy about service. On the other hand, it provides some needed time for reflection and introspection.
Kenan, how's school going? Sarah Rohrer (sp?) said she doesn't see you much at church b/c you head south for most weekends. That's about all I know about you now.
Nathan, have you ever posted? Do you read this? If you don't post a reply to this then we will know you don't read it and we can call you a ninny-poo-buckets. All you have to do is post something.
Thushan, I still have one of your books "The Lotus and the Bible" or something like that. I haven't read it yet, but I'm working on it. Don't think I have forgotten. I'll get it back to you and if you need it back sooner let me know and I'll get it to you.
Andy, school was a drag when I was little. Now you are making others suffer. It's good for them though right? You should consider picking one child and using him/her as an example to keep the others in line. "This is what could happen to you if you don't listen up and do your assignments." And then send the child to the principal or detention or to get your mail from the office, but tell everyone in the class that he's going to the principal.
David, Hi to the wife, any kids on the way? Communication!? what are we supposed to do with that anyway?
Steven, I will post a picture of you now:

Merry December
Mark

1 Comments:
Hikookoo
Once strength to lift basket
Goshen winter brings muscle atrophy
I don't know what a haiku is
Illinois School system failed me.
When was this photo taken?
By
Steve, at 12/02/2006 11:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home