Bacon on a Cat
I'll go ahead and speak for all of us, except maybe for Mark, Andy, Steve, Thush, and Nathan, when I say things like: "we didn't expect an engagement so soon", and, "tell us more." Oh, also and, "That's great!"
Let's all give a big woot to our guy Kenan Miller.
In other news:
Emmy and I recently returned from our vacation to Las Vegas and various national parks including and limited to Zion National Park and Grand Canyon North Rim. We saw ourselves a whole lot of canyon and did us some campin' and hikin'...and picture takin'.
As for the latter half of our trip, you might think that a few days in Vegas sounds a bit exotic and exciting. What, with all the flashing lights and neon and all the various bells, whistles, and dinging sounds emanating into the streets from casinos. Not to mention all the cheap steak buffets, fliers handed out on street corners by Mexican immigrants advertising "ladies of the night", and Siegfried and Roy.
But, when you're not interested in overpriced shows, hookers, drinking the evening away at a night club, and when your wife gives you a "I'm disappointed in you" look when you say "I'm gonna hit the slots for a few hours", there's really not much to do in Las Vegas.
And now for something completely different:

Let's all give a big woot to our guy Kenan Miller.
In other news:
Emmy and I recently returned from our vacation to Las Vegas and various national parks including and limited to Zion National Park and Grand Canyon North Rim. We saw ourselves a whole lot of canyon and did us some campin' and hikin'...and picture takin'.
As for the latter half of our trip, you might think that a few days in Vegas sounds a bit exotic and exciting. What, with all the flashing lights and neon and all the various bells, whistles, and dinging sounds emanating into the streets from casinos. Not to mention all the cheap steak buffets, fliers handed out on street corners by Mexican immigrants advertising "ladies of the night", and Siegfried and Roy.
But, when you're not interested in overpriced shows, hookers, drinking the evening away at a night club, and when your wife gives you a "I'm disappointed in you" look when you say "I'm gonna hit the slots for a few hours", there's really not much to do in Las Vegas.
And now for something completely different:


1 Comments:
IMPRESSIVE DAVID I have bacon in our fridge right now, but no cat to put it on.
By
Mark, at 9/29/2006 10:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home