Greetings well wishers!

What is up dear friends,
A lot has happened since I last corresponded with you gents. Actually that is just my typical optimistic self. To be quite honest I can't remember what has happened since I last corresponded last. I guess I'll just start with the most current developments and work my way back.
First issue: the kitchen. Status: Disgusting
Second issue: Football. Status: Close at hand.
Third issue: Insurance. Status: Displeasurable to obtain but necessary
Fourth issue: Middle School Physical Education. Status: less planning/grading, more time spent trying not to pick on each other
fifth issue: getting an Indiana License. Status: intimated by long lines, left before completion of process
Sixth issue: 10 o'clock eating Status: Unsure if I should be eating breakfast or lunch foods
That's all friends,
Steve

2 Comments:
Steven, I can identify with your intimidation of progress based on long lines. I recently went to get my combination vehicle over 10,001 GVW (CDL class A - w/o airbrakes) license and was overcome by the long lines and pretty much walked away from the opportunity of a lifetime.
Love,
mark
By
Mark, at 8/29/2006 9:26 AM
I on the other hand have had great luck with getting through the "B"MV here in Goshen. It all depends on when you can get there. The closer to the middle of the day, while avoiding lunch time hours, the better. Although, having to retake a driving test to get the new license...not pleasing to me.
By
Davey, at 8/31/2006 9:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home