I have new room
Hello, I have moved into a new room. It is different from my previous room in not only location but also size and shape. This room still has all the doors and access to bath room facilities that I have become accustomed too. Additionally, the window placement in the new room will allow for a different amount of sunlight to enter my room during similar hours of the day. It also pleases me to announce that some of the old fan favorites will be making the trip to the new location including: my bed, my clock radio, and the always popular pile of dirty clothing. Don't expect much change in the activities that occurred in my room. I'll still be sleeping, eating the breakfast in bed, and changing into different outfits. However, large dance parties, the August concert series will, and the charity roller derby will have to be moved to a new locale. Feel free to stop by and receive a tour.

1 Comments:
How's the laundry pile today? If you see it, tell it hello for me.
By
Andy, at 5/24/2007 10:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home