A poem by T. S. Eliot Green: "Let us go then, you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table. Let us go through certain half-deserted streets, because, my friend, life is short. And how often do you get the chance to drive a snowmobile through a mall?"
I didn't think an account was required, but Steve said the same thing...kind of a bummer. Some of the threads seem to be restricted and others not...the way I got started on the site was by browsing stuff before I was a member...oh well.
here's an old classic to try and make it up to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzprLDmdRlc
7 manly men started the year. Then it was 6, then 5, then it held pretty well for a while. Now AuroraHouse is under female rule, but it they say we are welcome to visit, so we probably won't retaliate. Probably...
6 Comments:
also, my bike build is making slow but sure progress:
By
Andy, at 12/31/2012 11:35 PM
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=43185.msg489932#new
By
Andy, at 12/31/2012 11:35 PM
this blog must be registered in central time...def. 12:36
By
Andy, at 12/31/2012 11:36 PM
A poem by T. S. Eliot Green: "Let us go then, you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table. Let us go through certain half-deserted streets, because, my friend, life is short. And how often do you get the chance to drive a snowmobile through a mall?"
By
Andy, at 12/31/2012 11:40 PM
Any way I can view pictures of your build from that thread without creating a forum account?
By
Davey, at 1/03/2013 1:08 AM
I didn't think an account was required, but Steve said the same thing...kind of a bummer. Some of the threads seem to be restricted and others not...the way I got started on the site was by browsing stuff before I was a member...oh well.
here's an old classic to try and make it up to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzprLDmdRlc
By
Andy, at 1/05/2013 10:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home