Ahoy!
Hey! David's on board! Nice to finally have you.
I'm currently wearing a grey shirt and jeans, sitting in the San Francisco Art Institute. I'm waiting with Ben Reed for a tour of their facilities at noon. I ventured up to the top floor balcony just moments ago and watched barges and tankers and tour boats pass Alcatraz Island. This place has really steep roads. I'm trying to take it all in because soon it will break off and sink into the Pacific Ocean forever.
Mark
I'm currently wearing a grey shirt and jeans, sitting in the San Francisco Art Institute. I'm waiting with Ben Reed for a tour of their facilities at noon. I ventured up to the top floor balcony just moments ago and watched barges and tankers and tour boats pass Alcatraz Island. This place has really steep roads. I'm trying to take it all in because soon it will break off and sink into the Pacific Ocean forever.
Mark

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home