Steve is literate?

Greetings,
I had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Highlights included cycling with my family, seeing the Dancing Nancies perform, and discovering that the Chicago Bulls had signed Big Ben Wallace to be a participate on their team for the upcoming basketball season. I also was relieved to discover that I can still read even after spending so many months away from academics. Did you ever stop to think how awesome libraries are? I get card for free and I get to use any book that they have for about three weeks. They have movies too. What a concept.
Anyway, it looks like Thushan will not be attending our Aurora House Debauchery Festival. Nevertheless we will still have a good time. Kenan where are you planning on leaving from before the trip? Will you be in T Haute or Amboy? Or Goshen?
I have committed to attend my 5 year reunion which is on July 22. What awesome things do you all propose? I want to go to a local fair and possibly do this.

2 Comments:
You can reach me at eigsti@gmail.com. I got to get that money. Peace.
By
Steve, at 7/05/2006 10:07 PM
i'm at andrew.krabill@gmail.com - also checking out a 3 br house today that me and kenan are planning to rent from angie's parents...you want in?
By
Andy, at 7/06/2006 2:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home