Explicit Aurora

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Humidity angers me!




It was unfathomable uncomfortable in the Nuwood plant this morning. It was extremely unenjoyable. Therefore I've already mentally disengaged from my job and begun banking all hope of a tolerable future existence on the Arkansas Debauchery Fest. I have a class reunion that I've committed to attending on Saturday evening 22. Could we roll out early Sunday morning? Also, I need to be back for my cousin's wedding which is on the following Saturday the 29th. The wedding is in the suburbs of Chicago. I need a ride there but would be able to get a ride back to Goshen with my sister. Man, I feel like I'm making all sorts of demands. Anyways, Lee you are going down earlier aren't you? Is that still the plan? I'll try and talk to you in the next couple of days to get the plans finalized. I've already talked to Kenan a bit about the trip and Mark is coming to visit me this weekend so I'll finalize plans with him. Heck, maybe I can even find that crazy Helmuth bloke around here somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home