Explicit Aurora

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Glad to hear that most are doing well.

I, Steve, or Ass Champion 5 Thousand decided to waste this evening because I got minimal sleep while completeing a major paper (the SSTL for those of you in the know). I will still have a fairly major assignment due at the end of Thanksgiving break but I now see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunetly, I have no idea what to do should I leave the aforementioned tunne. And how did I get in this tunnel in the first place? Andy Lee and I are currently in the computer lab. [For the most current updates about whether we are in the lab check http://www.xanga.com/Theguyupstairs] We are trying to print a really huge picture of Chuck Norris aka Walker Texas Ranger or possibly Christopher Walken. If any of you tech savy fellows has can helps us out we would sure appreciate your efforts.

In closing I will leave you with this inspirational quote

"Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home