Sittin' in the sun dried tomatoes
Today my father of 23 years and I took blades of steel, one a piece, and dehided a whitetail deer. I killed a squirrel once and skinned it. I've skinned a rabbit, but never such a large animal. The event took a proportionally longer time considering its size, yet I felt less guilt as I coldly beheaded the doe with a hack saw. I suppose with time and experience the brutalities of this world diminish themselves in one's minds eye. I wouldn't say I enjoyed the experience, I was more or less unaffected, I felt the less emotion generally. If I ever get to the point that I am killing and/or maiming humans indifferently please mention it and I will try to change.
Nathan is doing well. He is in the hospital for the week and will hopefully get out tomorrow. If he's feeling up for it we might do something tomorrow or saturday.
I cleaned and reorganized my room. Again. My accordion is now under my bed and endlessly more accessible than before (previously located in the closet).
On a different note, I need to live with my-aged-individuals again. My creativity is waning like the high from elmers glue after 4 minutes. Not that I know, I guess I just assumed. I'm pathetic.
Nathan is doing well. He is in the hospital for the week and will hopefully get out tomorrow. If he's feeling up for it we might do something tomorrow or saturday.
I cleaned and reorganized my room. Again. My accordion is now under my bed and endlessly more accessible than before (previously located in the closet).
On a different note, I need to live with my-aged-individuals again. My creativity is waning like the high from elmers glue after 4 minutes. Not that I know, I guess I just assumed. I'm pathetic.

1 Comments:
hey im in mt vernon, planning to go home monday...what are you up to?
By
Andy, at 12/10/2005 12:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home