Yeah, Steve, I watched the last 4 arrested development episodes (I still have them on my computer because they are so awesome). So, if anyone wants to see them again let me know.
Anyone else ever watch the videos on the Daily Show website? Good stuff. That's about the most interesting thing in my life right now. Or at least my lunch breaks every day. Check it...
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml
Is anyone here in Goshen interested in going skiing some sunday afternoon/evening before it gets too warm at the end of March? The Swiss Valley Ski Area place is pretty close and although less than amazing when compared with other ski places such as chestnut mountain in Galena, it's still skiing. Plus it's only $15 for both lift ticket and rentals after 3:00 on sundays. Anyone up for it?
Anyone else ever watch the videos on the Daily Show website? Good stuff. That's about the most interesting thing in my life right now. Or at least my lunch breaks every day. Check it...
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml
Is anyone here in Goshen interested in going skiing some sunday afternoon/evening before it gets too warm at the end of March? The Swiss Valley Ski Area place is pretty close and although less than amazing when compared with other ski places such as chestnut mountain in Galena, it's still skiing. Plus it's only $15 for both lift ticket and rentals after 3:00 on sundays. Anyone up for it?

2 Comments:
15$ eh?
By
Andy, at 3/05/2006 7:10 PM
I could swing that. I watch the daily show and colbert report quite often. I'm impressed with the amount of content the place on their website.
By
Steve, at 3/08/2006 7:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home